Small Business Tax Essentials Workshop
Join us for this helpful and practical workshop to better understand business tax, how they impact your business and gain some ideas on how you can minimize your tax bill.
This is a free event! Refreshments and snacks will be served.
The Small Business Tax Essentials Worshop will offer insight and clarity to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) reporting process; understand tax considerations when selecting a business structure and HST registration requirements. Be introduced to the CRA’s business e-services and My Business Account, develop an understanding of remittance rates, eligible input tax credits and provincial rates.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
– Understand the role of an accountant
– Recognize deductible expenses for your business and proper payroll structures
– Develop quick methods of accounting for GST and HST
– Complete the Goods and Services Tax
– Use guidelines for reporting income for your unincorporated business and claiming expenses
Workshop delivered by:
Peter F. Wilde, CA
Location: 7071 Bayers Road, Halifax, NS, Canada, Suite 225