Content Marketing for Business
Now, almost two years into a global pandemic, competition for business online is heating up to a level never seen before. To ensure success, businesses need to be ever more vigilant about their messaging to customers and clients. Content Marketing for Business is a 10-week course that will walk you through what you need to know about creating and delivering content that will resonate with the people you wish to reach. Topics covered will include:
- Defining your audience
- Developing the effective strategic content
- Creating better stories, images, audio/video
- Building your Media Library
- Choosing the best marketing channels
- Understanding content delivery software
- Multi-purposing your content across channels
- Building engagement momentum
- Creating loyalty relationships
Take your online marketing to a new level by learning tips and tools that will make your content soar.
Facilitated by Rob Gorham, Principal Consultant at Niche Workplace Education. See my website, www.nichework.ca, for About Us section for credential on me and testimonials on main page (titled: Experiences).
Begins Tuesday, October 4th, 1:00 – 5:00 pm, 10 consecutive weeks on Tuesday’s. This will be an online workshop and a login code will be provided once participants are registered.
* Open to Lebanese Chamber Members and their employees at no cost. Each course is valued at approx. $4,000 per person. Not a member but would like to participate? Join as a member here.