This 11 week/40-hour WordPress Level 1 program will help business owners and employees get started with a business website. Participants will learn the following in this program:
- Online security and website security
- Website domain and web hosting best practices
- How to backup a website separate from the host
- Using the Web Host cPanel and understanding the WordPress Backend
- Choosing and installing a WordPress theme, Page and Post
- Working with images for the website
- Adding a Contact Form
- Building with Google in mind – Search Engine Optimization
- Adding video to the website
Facilitated by Jeff Brown, Founder & CEO of Alpha Social Media Inc. Jeff is a Workplace Education instructor since 2007 with over 201 Workplace Education programs delivered to businesses in Nova Scotia – a total of 8040 hours; and 24 WordPress Workplace Education programs delivered to business – a total of 960 hours.
Begins Tuesday, September 29th, 5:30 – 9:00 pm, 11 consecutive weeks on Tuesday’s. This will be an online workshop and a login code will be provided once participants are registered.
*Open to Lebanese Chamber Members or their employees at no cost. Each course is valued at approx. $4,000 per person.