Performance Management is an ongoing process of communication where a manager provides feedback to team members on their behaviours and contributions towards the company’s goals.
Effective Performance Management is essential to an organization’s success. However, many managers struggle with communicating clear expectations, providing effective feedback and addressing difficult workplace situations. This course will provide tools and resources to increase confidence and produce better outcomes when managing employee performance.
You will learn:
- Importance of conducting regular performance reviews, what makes a good review experience and how to avoid common errors
- Strategies for communicating goals and expectations
- How to create development plans that will engage team members
- Frameworks on how to coach employees and provide feedback
- Processes for addressing poor performance
- Best practices in employee engagement and recognition
Possible course topics include:
- Communicating expectations
- Goal setting
- Completing formal reviews
- Creating development plans
- Providing and receiving feedback
- Performance improvement plans
- Progressive Discipline
- Coaching for success
- Employee Engagement
- Duty to accommodate
- Rewards and recognition
Facilitated by Genevieve MacInnis, delivering over 2000 hours of Leadership, Communication and Human Resources training.
Genevieve is known for her strategic thinking and her ability to connect with individuals across all levels of the organization. She is highly skilled at asking thought provoking questions and having candid conversation to address tough issues.
Her style is dynamic, stimulating change by helping others learn how to be more self-aware, practice conscious leadership and build authentic relationships based on honesty and trust.
Genevieve has an extensive background in Human Resources with over 20 years of experience. She is the owner of Inspired Change Consulting, providing services in the areas of employee engagement, leadership development and implementing change.
Begins Tuesday, May 18th, 9:00 – 12:00 pm, 12 consecutive weeks on Tuesdays. This will be an online workshop and a login code will be provided once participants are registered.
*Open to Lebanese Chamber members and their employees at no cost. Each course is valued at approx. $4,000 per person. Not a member but want to participate? Join as a member here.